SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS Chart, page-75

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Jubbly chill mate no need for I told you so, yeah the share price is in a downward trend and it may very well get to 13c but it only takes one good announcement to bring this beast to life again, I bought into sas around 4.6c and when it ran to about 12c in 2 days it was massive for months if any share was running people were referring to it as an SAS type run. And I believe we will have an SAS Type run again soon. Chart may look sick definitely but charts don't mean sheet when a good announcement comes out. As has been mentioned a million times before the fundamentals of this company are still the same nothing has changed dramatically, we have almost ticked all about the boxes for the 3 diamonds and I dare say they will be capable of generating revenue by Christmas. I don't know a lot about space and launching satellites but I would say SAS's launch and testing has gone extremely smoothly and to date we have not seen a bad announcement. The management is top notch and as has been mentioned the right people to get the job done. And although we are yet to find out about funding I would imagine the SAS team would definitely be looking into the best course of action to get these pearls manufactured and launched with the least disruption to the shares as possible. But as Meir himself said well before the launch of the 3D's don't worry about the share price it will take care of itself and i truly believe it will. So wether you picked up shares at 2c or 28c it doesn't really matter I honestly believe you will end up in the green in no time. My average is around 16c now as I topped up along the way so it is frustrating staring at a paper loss atm but If like me you own a good chunk of shares wait for the day this jumps 25% in a day and then another 25% the next day. It's coming just need to be patient. And as for the I told you so's the downrampers i agree we need to have a 2 sided discussion about this so we can all be more informed but when a post is purely just to gloat it is not right. DYOR into the company look at what we intend to do and our market and clientele, look at estimated revenue. Weigh up you appetite for risk vs reward and buy and hold or sell to someone who will. Good luck all and I hope it will be a very merry Christmas for us all with some major Ann coming out very very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.