SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS funding announcement.

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You would think with the end of the year looming closer by the day that an announcement would be out soon about funding. The projections are that once we have the pearls in orbit SAS will be generating hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars a year so regardless of the method of funding over the next year or two SAS should see some massive highs way higher than where we have been previously. I think our high on SAS is 28c and every time a new bit of positive news was released there was a sell down and people would say well that was already factored into the share price. Obviously now successful manufacturing and launching of the pearls constellation is not factored into the share price. People are once again scared with a dwindling share price and it seems the market has all but got bored with SAS but if we could get to 28c on speculation of a successful launch of the 3Ds imagine where the share price will be once we start getting announcements like funding secured for manufacturing of pearls, completion of first 50 pearls, launch of first 50 pearls, income generation from 3Ds but the best one is income from pearls. SAS has been ticking boxes from day dot and as long as they keep doing that the share price will recover and will end up 5, 10, 30, even 100 times where it is now rest assured management is working hard trying to get all the ducks in a row for this thing to fly. By mid 2018 I would Bet my bottom dollar we will look back and remember the days SAS was at 28c a share and we will be closer to the 50c mark and with every new announcement their will not be a sell down their will be a rally as people see this company's true potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.