SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS FutureFunding

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The Year 2017.
    Space....The New Frontier.
    Funding...The Final Barrier.

I decided to start this thread as positive possibilities for SAS Funding the 200 Nanosats!

Now the World has a Space Bank! One pssible source of Funding.
    Any posters know other funding streams?

Screenshot_20170104-095544.jpg   

Above is SpaceX Falcon 9 Booster

The next big thing will come from a sector that requires a lot of money just to get involved in it. Which, is really an understatement. The Space Industry is still in its infancy. The big players are billionaires like Elon Musk (SpaceX), Richard Branson (Virgin Galactic), Robert Bigelow (Bigelow Aerospace), Jeff Bezos (Blue Origin) and many others from around the globe. There are many who are millionaires and still more that struggle to keep things going.

The Problems Facing This Industry:

Money is the major hindering factor that makes this industry move at a slow pace and why so many have set the timeline for humanity to become a space faring race at 100 years.

For the private sector, it requires billions of dollars just to hold your own. You can start your own rocket company with as little as a few million, providing you can get contracts to support your fledgling little company. But first you will have many setbacks like maybe it will blow up seconds after launch right Elon? You might even have 3 of those before you get your first success.

**The word failure is not in my vocabulary (so lose it), because nothing is a failure it is simply a way that you couldn’t make it work. I can always find success in whatever I set out to do. You can find more success in the things you do than the opposite. I succeeded in starting my first business which goes like this, 1st success I started it, 2nd success I carried it to the point that it did not make sense to continue, like more money going out than coming in. 3rd success knowing what I did wrong and 4th knowing when to quit. I can go on and on but you get the idea I’m sure.

Failure is a lack of success at an attempt to find achievement and will require many more in your journey to endeavor and overcome all odds to succeed. Edison in his own words said, he found 10,000 different ways the light bulb did not work. That my friend is true audaciousness to overcome the odds.

The biggest factor and the most challenging is that of money. Where do you get it and how do you get enough to build your company from scratch? 1st Space Bank is meeting that challenge head on by building a new financial system from the ground up. More on us later.

So how do entrepreneurs start and build their little company? As most of you know you can’t go to the bank and borrow the money. Unless you inherited a large sum from a relative, or your house is worth millions, or you have a bunch of equity built up. No, in fact banks will laugh at you (well maybe not literally) but they (sure as heck (technical jargon)) won’t loan you any money unless you can back it up by something tangible. Again, here comes 1st Space Bank to the rescue.

If you are lucky and have family that believe in your idea you could possibly borrow the money to get started. If you’re lucky they might even loan you a second or third round. But most don’t have family members they can turn to for help. It’s even harder for women to get anything off the ground because of biases and societal outdated beliefs.

Family and friends usually help most entrepreneurs get started until they ask for round two or three then they begin to struggle with financing their projects. So what is next you say.

Angel Investors

Your next step is to seek out Angel Investors. You know the ones I’m talking about, you think they are Angels for your company only to find out they are little devils looking to profit off your idea once it gets to a certain point where they can sell out. But they aren’t all bad they do serve a purpose to help the little guy with the most potential to succeed. But where does that leave the millions of potential viable ideas that can have a serious impact on the industry. You guessed it, “Lost in Space” somewhere out there struggling to figure out how to get back to Earth and a successful business venture. Most will continue to keep trying until one day they succeed or die trying.

Venture Capitalist

Now that you have walked away from the bank empty handed what next? Well now it is time to seek out vulture capitalists, (I mean Venture Capitalists) no offense to the VC’s out there. After all it is your money and you want to protect it and you sure don’t want to lose it. So, you pick from the cream of the crop of possible applicants. Good thinking you want to hedge your bets that they will make you money and not lose it. So, now you’ve made your case to several venture capitalists only to be turned down. Because you don’t have an excellent team (check out Exec Rank) or you don’t have a prototype and maybe not even a proof of concept.

**Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists have some great guys and gals that really do try to help entrepreneurs suffice it to say I am picking on the ones that make it hard on the rest of the industry.

Crowdfunding

Since the Jobs Act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) was signed into law by President Barack Obama on April 5, 2012. We are now seeing increasing numbers of entrepreneurs getting funding through crowdfunding. This is a step in the right direction but still needs some improvements. Warning!! You must be very careful here if you have no intention of taking your company public. Because, that is exactly what you are doing. Once you receive funding the shares become marketable and can be transferred to someone else. In other words, they become publicly traded. On Crowdfunder you have four options:

1. Equity Raise, sell shares in your company

2. Convertible Note, debt that can convert to equity

3. Debt, borrow from investors at set interest terms, or

4. Revenue Share, sell a portion of your future revenue to your investors.

There are many crowdfunding platforms out there for small businesses to raise money. You must decide which platform best suits your needs. These are just a few and are not the only ones.

Rewards based:

1. Kickstarter

2. Indiegogo

Equity based

1. Crowdfunder

2. Fundable

3. StartEngine

4. AngelList

The Solution

1st Space Bank will soon be in the business to make loans available at low interest rates and payment structures primarily to boost the Space Industry. If you have a company and need funds soon you will be able to borrow the money you need to build your business. Without giving up your equity, or big chunks of your company.

1st Space Bank is goal oriented to finance the Space Industry first and foremost and all space related support businesses. Businesses that can assure humanity will become a space faring race not in 100 years but now. At least as fast as humanly possible and within the next 5 to 10 years. The only way we are going to do this is to have a financial system capable of loaning money to the industry to ensure that humanity is successful in reaching the stars.

The current financial system in place today in the United States is inadequate and outdated to accommodate the growth and expansion that is needed to build this new and exciting industry.

The technology, the spacecraft, hotels, and habitats that is needed to support mankind in space is not cheap and requires more money than is currently available from all the banks and systems from around the world. I have yet to see one bank that has the capital to loan a minimum of one trillion dollars to anyone.

I am supremely confident that we can do this and we can do it together. Myself nor our team can build this system without a strong and committed community behind us. Join us today in this new endeavor and let’s make it a legacy for our children and their children.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.