SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS Going Global

1. 5,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1223
    Now firs of all SAS are still having the same businesses model of 200 pearls over the Equatorial region this has not changed.
    BUT
    What has changed is SAS is going GLOBAL with
    IOT & M2M
    This is absolutely huge news and now I’m even more confident than ever with this company and we WILL see the 50c party and all the way to the $2 party in time.
    This is my spin on why they are now going to go global,
    After all it has always been on the cards to do this but now its more likely it will happen SOONER than later.
    Now a few reasons why we are going global first that comes to mind is that they may think that the revenue target was lower than expected,
    And that SOMEONE with deep pocket’s have come to SAS and has said you go GLOBAL with IOT & M2M.
    They will give SAS the money that’s needed to be self funded $50 mill or so.
    It’s that simple guys.
    That’s what I see will happen and if I read correctly we may find that we have money in the bank to be self funded by the end of May.
    Or at the very least know we will get it.

This is a company that is going to be HUGE I’m glad I got my opinion.
    This could very well open even higher than 5c as I originally thought after all why would anyone want to sell SASare going GLOBAL.

NOW some down ramping people have said in the past why don’t they target the western countries instead of the poor.
    Well guess they heard you because now we are.

Also keep an eye on the Chinese company I think they may be the ones going to FUND SAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.