SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Being a S708 doesnt make you any different. I am an S708,...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Being a S708 doesnt make you any different. I am an S708, colleagues of mine are S708's. We didnt get an allocation in this raise, but we all hold on the open market.

If you want to proclaim that all we do is buy at a discount in any old company and release our shares hopefully before the SP hits the CR price, then I would be surprised if any money was ever made. There was a reason why this was oversubscribed in the 3x arena, and it wasnt to just buy and flip.

Agreed that the launch is priced in, but not the success of it it. I, like you, do not think this will be going gangbusters prior to launch, but i do think it'll be steady in the low to mid 20's until we get confirmation of successful operation in orbit after 6-8 weeks. Inevitably there will be a sell off on the news of a successful launch, but this always happens.

It isnt as simple as buy, sell, rinse and repeat. There are people that are in this CR for long term positions, and those in it to flip at a small profit. I cannot see many booking losses on the back of your trading strategy mentioned above. Also, publicity is a good thing, the fact this stock is well known is an asset, and not a liability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.