SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS missed latest payment to GomSpace, page-22

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    I believe at the moment SAS has around ~510 million shares to do a CR with. By my calculation that is only enough for around $18 million, which means that in the same year it would be guaranteed that there would be more CR. That 510 million shares simple would not be enough.

Now 60/80 million that you mentioned does not include operational costs, which presumably would have remarkedly increase since last time. So I think a more realistic number would be at least 75 to 90 million for 80 to 100 satellites. At 25 percent discount from current SP then SAS would need 2.4 billion shares. Excluding shares held by management, at the moment there are around 850 million held by retail investors and the likes. So that is around 42 million in market cap held by you guys. Assuming there is a CR and there is no institutional backing then that means, on average each one of current shareholders would have to more than double their holdings in SAS in terms of amount of money invested to get that 75 to 90 million. Would everyone be prepared to that? My guess is, no.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 06/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.