SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hey guys, Does anyone know where data can be found in relation...

1. 120 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know where data can be found in relation to who owns SAS at the moment?

All i have been able to find so far is on Comsec showing 3 of the board members holding 17.85% each which is out of date.

Bit worrying that management own 53.55% of the company. Means any remuneration they can just vote yes. If a potential buyer for the company came along they could agree to sell out their shares at well below market price (since they wont care because they were granted them and they could not hope sell their shares and maintain that price with 53.55% of stock on the open market)

Its a slight vulnerability moving forward that concerns me. You want management to have a stake in the company but not control of over voting rights.

If you take that last remuneration package that just went through and work out the dollar value of it if share price was 8.5c it works out to nearly $6 mil.

(52,500,000+17,500,000) x 0.085 = $5,950,000.00

I'm using 8.5c because that's what the placement and priority offer was at and what i believe fair value is.
    Given we just raised $5mil from a placement i think paying yourself nearly $6 mil in stock is a bit rich and that is on top of what they are getting paid.

Its only on paper and only shares but that still effects my PB ratio. It still effects any future dividends. It still keeps up their voting rights.

But this is old data I must stress so if any ones got more recent data on SAS ownership that would be fantastic.
    Last edited by lukeyc88: 21/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.