SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS ownership, page-13

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    If you look on Page 52 of the Annual Report (ASX announcement 27/10/16) it gives a list of the top 20 shareholders as at 30/9/2016. I am not in a position to copy and paste it for you.

Your assertion around the Remuneration Report is incorrect. Management are not able to vote on the adoption of this report.
    If you look at the announcement of 30/11 ( Results of Annual General Meeting) you will see a number of excluded shares listed. These are management related shares unable to vote. The number was around 672m from memory.

I completely disagree with your comments around accepting any old price for a takeover. They have an obligation to act in the best interests of shareholders. If their own shares were being bought out (and they own 53-55%) I am sure they would want to get as much money as possible (regardless of whether they paid for them or not). They may well be out of a job under a takeover.

Only 25% need to vote against a Remuneration Report for a first strike to be recorded against the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.