SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

With all these fear-mongering, If ASIC lifts the Stop Order and...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    With all these fear-mongering, If ASIC lifts the Stop Order and SAS re-opens for trading, Will the downrampers admit they are wrong? Or will they have another excuse after? I will do the same if you are correct.

With regards to the Adverse Opinion of Auditor, ASIC can choose to ask SAS to further explain and clear this up. So we wait...

It's always a good sign that we see accummulation by the brokers/sophs and even companies related to the Directors buying up the shares. They know something that we dont.

SAS just received $2.6M R&D Rebate for 2019. I expect them to get a bigger rebate in 2020 to assist with their operation. In addition to the pending grants and funding/partnership.

Space to Connect 2020 London hosted (14th January 2020) by UK Space Agency and European Space Agency (ESA) is a month away. If they invite SAS, we know the partnership/funding/grant is around the corner and not to mention why are we pushing for our London Operation Center and still keeping the 50 employees.

https://www.ukspace.org/event/space-to-connect-2020/

...provides the opportunity to meet new companies, organisations, and individuals who are innovating at the forefront of the Space Applications sector, as well as others new to this journey.You will have the chance to explore the future opportunities coming up in Space Applications, meet potential new collaborators, and perhaps find a new business partner or consortium member. There will also be thematic sessions from wider industry with presentations and information updates throughout the day, including best practice sessions to help you turn your Space Application ideas into reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.