SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I don’t hold this company but follow it as a case study in what...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I don’t hold this company but follow it as a case study in what to avoid and the red flags to look out for. For me, announced MoUs with companies that a simple google search reveal don’t exist in any meaningful form is a good one. A polish tech centre which when investigated reveals an ordinary looking suburban house is another. I feel for the holders. IMO, the directors have breached their fiduciary duties. As a listed company itself, the ASX doesn’t care about these individual disasters provided there is volume traded (unless there are enough disasters which may call in to question the utility, for the regulator, of having the ASX). The regulator is more interested in the big end of town as that is where the back slapping and high fives comes from. This forum is a cesspit of vipers so read with caution. 50 cent parties FFS. The Board should man up, admit no one is investing and put this thing up for trading so at least holders can get a minuscule back or claim the cap loss against other cap gains. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.