SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

You know what's also disgusting? The fact that Meir paid himself...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    You know what's also disgusting? The fact that Meir paid himself the exact same in consulting fees this year as last year, DESPITE somehow ceasing his consulting arrangement with SAS on 31 December 2018. Sensei - given that you only post on SAS, and given that you have so much time for SAS, I would have thought that you would have read the Annual Report properly, but based on your post, it clearly indicates to me that you didn't read it.

I don't know why I bother, but i will explain why so you don't mislead others here....

You said: "The directors themselves prepared the financials on a non-going concern basis."

WRONG - Actually, KPMG made that conclusion based on the assumption that the CR will NOT be successful. The directors only agreed to their conclusion of not-going concern basis, based on the (conservative) assumptions they have made.

You said: "You know what's also disgusting? The fact that Meir paid himself the exact same in consulting fees this year as last year, DESPITE somehow ceasing his consulting arrangement with SAS on 31 December 2018.

WRONG: The report says that the consultancy fees are reduced by 50% from 1st May. So the consultancy fees will be very similar between financial years 2018 and 2019. If you claim that the consultancy arrangement was ceased from 31st Dec 2018, then please provide a link to the official announcement to back up your claim.
    Last edited by Lebba: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.