SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

incorrect, kpmg do not assess the going concern on behalf of the...

1. 2,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    incorrect, kpmg do not assess the going concern on behalf of the company. The directors assess it and kpmg provide an opinion on it. Read my post clearly and you will see without doubt it's meir and the directors who prepared on a non going concern basis. The audutors also explicitly say this in their audit report, it's not their responsibility

renegotiation of contracts??? Anyone can say this.. doesn't mean it will happen. Remember it's s two way discussion and gomspace has no obligation to renegotiate. SAS is considered a write off for gomspace now based on their own releases.

point taken on consulting arrangement however what's in the new agreement from 1 January 2019?? What new bs clauses are there after all the monthly rate hasn't changed.

regardless he is terribly overpaid for what little he has achieved. What consulting does he do?? He is terribly inexperienced.

moreover the company will struggle to raise anywhere near the 15.8m. After all they've only raised 500k to date. And the close is next week I believe.. Not underwritten

scamming all shareholders

.005c, what's your average buy in lebba?? Lol, do the math your investment you are looking to recover cents in the dollar at best.

lost cause
    Last edited by Senseightynine: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.