SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

[ATTACH] just like Meir told another poster if funds are to low...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    upload_2019-12-10_22-4-21.png

just like Meir told another poster if funds are to low they will go in caretaker mode
    Meaning get rid of ALL STAFF and only have meir himself on the books trying to find additional FUNDING.
    Skeleton crew
    so for example if they get 2 mill for CR which I think that won’t even achieved that
    (but I hope they get full amount )
    He would only have himself on the books getting paid till either money runs out or he finds a backer but if they go in caretaking mode which I believe is most likely to happen
    He will suck all that have put in CR
    I hope I’m wrong but he does not even have faith himself it seems.
    Just shows how crap ASIC are really if they actually done their job properly and looked into the company history,
    not only this won’t open the directors would face criminal charges for false announcements that have come out the last 1 to 2 years.
    But I really hope there are enough suckers out their so I still have a chance to recover something but very unlikely that the money will be secured.
    And
    Don’t worry about 2 Aussie directors they will get them one way or another their is alway someone that will put their hand up for the job.

my concern is not that the 15.8 mill is not enough and we would have to pray for a grant to really have enough money.
    It’s getting close to the 15.8 mill for this CR I’m very worried about
    Directors won’t even say how much they will put in
    But like I said I hope they get the 15.8 mill and the grant if one even exists that’s the only way it has a chance to make something,
    Anything less would be a lost course.

good luck we need it and we are in a much better spot then yesterday at least

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.