SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I am confident that the Smart Money will take the short fall if...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I am confident that the Smart Money will take the short fall if any. I also believe even the current holders will apply for any shortfall just like myself. SAS is in much better position after all the positive news since last CR. Also, read the current news and you will feel confident how the UK Space Agency and European Space Agency are investing billions in the industry that will directly benefit SAS not just grants but the infrastructure they are building.

SAS may even get a Launch Grant by the UK space / ESA at the Cornwall Spaceport due to our existing contract with Virgin Orbit. SAS have demonstrated / proved that they have built a working product/system ready to commercialize (50 waiting/paying customers). We have not gotten some world's first and all the awards for nothing. All these will be considered by UK Space / ESA when providing a grant. Not to mention we'll also get a bigger UK R&D rebate and all the tax benefits in 2020. I even foresee SAS will be all over the news/media once the launch of the first batch and London Operation Center which will bring more new investors.

https://www.theengineer.co.uk/funding-virgin-orbits-cornwall-spaceport/

Funding confirmed for Virgin Orbit’s Cornwall spaceport

Virgin Orbit UK will receive £7.35m from the UK Space Agency to develop facilities for its planned spaceport at Cornwall’s Newquay Airport.

According to the Space Agency, the UK subsidiary of Virgin Orbit will use the funds to develop advanced ground support equipment and conduct mission planning. The first horizontal launch of small satellites from the site is planned for the early 2020s, subject to regulatory approvals. It’s claimed that Spaceport Cornwall could create 150 direct jobs, with many more jobs indirectly supported across the local community.

Spaceports could be worth £1.4 billion to economy, says report

https://www.insider.co.uk/news/spaceports-could-worth-14-billion-21063599

“This includes how the spaceport is expected to support the UK Government’s plans to capitalise on the predicted £10 billion global launch market, as well as its huge potential for return on investment when it comes to potential tourism, research capabilities and employment.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.