SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Checkout SAS's Phase 1 European Union’s Horizon 2020 research...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Checkout SAS's Phase 1 European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme grant No 867493.
    https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/867493

I do believe SAS will have a bigger chance to get the phase 2 grant of up to €2.5 million. This is in addition to the partnership / funding offer by the ESA and possibly another from UK Space Agency. Good thing that more than 50 respectable companies already believe and signed on the project and not just some noisy downramping poster's own opinion.

In addition to a possible SAS Mobile App, I believe SAS will release their portable Satellite plug and play device/receiver as discussed on their presentation. There's so much news to look forward to after the Entitlement. The rewards of SAS becoming the next billion dollar company is way bigger than my risk of taking the Entitlement at 0.5c (It's a No Brainer!).

EIC-SMEInst-2018-2020 - SME instrument

https://cordis.europa.eu/programme/rcn/702705/en

> From concept to market: Phase 2

Phase 2 helps you develop your business concept further into a market-ready product, service or process aligned with your company's growth strategy. Activities could, for example, include trials, prototyping, validation, demonstration and testing in real-world conditions, and market replication. If the activity concerns a primarily technological innovation, a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 6 or above is envisaged. You can subcontract work essential for your innovation project.

You can apply to Phase 1 as a means of preparing for Phase 2, or you can apply directly to Phase 2.

Your proposal must be based on a strategic business plan that was either developed in Phase 1 or by another means. Your proposal must specify the expected outcome of the project and criteria for success, as well as the expected impacts on your company in both qualitative and quantitative terms (e.g. on turnover, employment, market size, IP management, sales, return on investment, or profitability).

You must pay particular attention to IP protection and ownership, and present convincing evidence or measures to ensure the possibility of commercial exploitation (often known as 'freedom to operate'). You should also address regulatory and standardisation issues.

Grant funding is provided (funding rate 70%) of between €0.5 million and €2.5 million. You can request a higher or lower amount, duly justified, when applying. Your project should normally take 12 to 24 months to complete, but could be longer in exceptional and well-justified cases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.