PAR 2.04% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

SAS Question

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi, Long time post stalker, 2nd time poster here. My question is not related to the stock as such, however given the wealth of knowledge we have here I thought I would give it a try.

I am a 43yr old male with arthritis in the hands and starting to appear in other joits (e.g. toes). I have just started talking to my GP regarding accessing Zilosul through the SAS.

I have just had an update x-ray on my hands which show 'extensive bilateral arthopathy involving the IP joints of the fingers and thumbs. Also marginal osteophytes and joint space narrowing, features most consistent with osteoarthritis, most severe involving the DIP joint on the left index finger'.

I have also done bloods to rule out Rheumatoid, Lupus etc etc which came back fine.

Even though I have mentioned my interested in Zilosul through the SAS, My GP has suggested the next step is to speak with a surgeon.

What do you guys think. Is that necessary for the SAS? Do you think I would be able to access through SAS if not for knee?

Being a builder it is just starting to get too painful and difficult with loss of grip etc and It is my understanding the sooner the better with iPPS.

Any suggestions/advise is appreciated

Cheers
    Last edited by mattw77: 24/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $83.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.3¢ $74.59K 314.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 28833 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.