SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Well according to management there NOT looking to do another SPP...

1. 5,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    Well according to management there NOT looking to do another SPP /CR but look for institution investors.
    That's if SAS don't get the money from elsewhere.
    Now that is what management said to my friend when he called them up and I'll stand by my friend that told me this.
    And he was a sophisticated invester that contributed to buy some of the shortfall.
    (Not to say things change out of there control and do need one but this is what was said )

I also agree once we hit 50c when ever that does happen $1 will come very quick after that.
    There is so much going on and soon there will be flood of good news that will send SP rocketing.
    Some say we need revenue for this to move not just the Dimond revenue I agree to a point.
    But once we have contracts adding up to hundreds of millions my god this will go ballistic.
    It has not been priced in and a lot have overlooked what SAS have accomplished so far the most important thing that we all overlooked is that the Dimonds work 100% and generating revenue that is huge the pearls are just an updated more powerful sattelight.
    There are a few on here that see this and we will be the true winners.
    I wish you all well and this has always been a long term hold I have been holding for over 2 years and by the end of this year it will pay off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.