SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I love it when we experience a not so magic moment that sends...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I love it when we experience a not so magic moment that sends the share price south, sending the short term traders into a frenzy with tirades of ‘the end is near’ and ‘I told you so’ flavored commentary.

Reasons for the recent ‘negative’ trading action? Who knows! CR certainly has contributed but I sense there is more behind this. But they are my suspicions only and not necessary, for public debate IMO.

Suffice to say we have recently had our fair share of robotic intervention usually around the end of day beginning at 15:46 leading into the closing day auction. It appears to be a bot that trades arbitrage.

Arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset to profit from a difference in the price. It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar financial instruments on different markets or in different forms. Arbitrage exists as a result of market inefficiencies.

These bots are found on many ASX stock particularly those that have high daily turnover and some volatility. My comment on these bot – ‘shit happens’. As long as the regulators (ASIC and ACCC), have no objection to these ‘market making’ brain dead sentiment devoid “Chip Monkeys”, there is nothing you or I can do about it!

Elon Musk

There are a few who follow the escapades of Elon Musk and / or his associated enterprises of Tesla, SpaceX &/or Solar City.

Even “Hewittson” I see has chosen Elon as his HS profile avitar.

“mpj7256” appears happy to wait for Elon to build a bigger and better internet of the universe, or whatever he wants to call it. If anyone wants to comment on the ability of Elon and how he gets things done, you first need to know the person. I read his autobio’ last year (cover below). As an entrepreneur he is amazing. As for his communication skills and treatment of his staff he is (IMO) appalling. He makes Donald T look brilliant!

By the time Elon gets his space based communications platform up and working, SAS will have 100’s millions of very satisfied connected customers. Elon could save himself billions by ringing up SAS and offering $1 per share!........... mind you, they’d probably say “go buy some jousting sticks, Elon” (apologies to “The Castle”).

The market only exists when emotions of buyers and sellers combine to form a trade. Do your homework and trust your gut! ‘Technical analysis’ is based on the history of trades completed. For me, SAS is all about the future, where fundamental analysis plays the dominant ‘trade trigger’ role.

upload_2017-5-10_20-21-49.jpeg ......... it really is a good read!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.