SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

"Russia refuses to launch UK's OneWeb satellites unless demands...

1. 2,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    "Russia refuses to launch UK's OneWeb satellites unless demands are metBy Chelsea Gohd published March 03, 2022And that's not likely to happen."
    https

"The London-based company has signed a launch deal with New Space India Limited, the commercial branch of the Indian Space Research Organisation, OneWeb and ISRO representatives announced on Wednesday (April 20).

The first liftoff under the new contract is expected to take place this year from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in northeastern India."This is yet another historic day for collaboration in space, thanks to the shared ambition and vision of New Space India and OneWeb," Sunil Bharti Mittal, OneWeb's executive chairman, said in an emailed statement.

://www.space.com/russia-refuses-launch-oneweb-satellites-demands

Since an Indian company owns most of One Web ~44% besides the UK government ~30% trying to upgrade National Security with the development of One Web, the next gen of sattelites are being launched by (see above).
    Appears the Sabre rattling creates such a tangle at this point with all of the "grabbing" going on during the Ukraine war and who's side whom is on, with what stuff, how much of it is over the top, at what capabilities, at what cost, business tactics as tough as ever, with our dear sweet Mother Earth's temperature reaching a boiling point melt down phase of serious epic flu issues, without a proper circulatory heart doctor on call....

I have empathy for this little spinning orb of dirt and water, air, nature, spoils of the natural life force resources is upon us......God help everyone, everything, everywhere. G7, NATO,BRICS, UN, better start working this out ..IMO

The RedWitch has spoken, sending love and light to every facet, nook, cranny, crevasse, sky, wind, water, all people, living mammal, animal plant, mineral,airwave, thing, past and present, Hugs from afar, let's make it a friendly planet again, please SOS!!!!

I wish we may be a help...someday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.