SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS share price worries, page-8

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204

The problem with hitting ignore on people that "help out the newbies" is that newer people actually end up getting hurt when they listen to him because they get nervous and sell and they could have held their nerve a little longer and been happily newbies, example all those that bought when sas was relisted and sold down in to 1.6c, this results in un necessary price collapse and a cascade, the true intentions of the poster above, at which point he will jump in and save them from their silly ways and buy their shares cheaper. So if people that know better ignore him, then who will tell these newbies not to listen to him!!

So, in my honest opinion, hold on to your shares people, retraces are normal, they are day traders exiting looking for faster ways to make money in between announcements/results etc.

Retraces are great times to average down if your average is above market value is a stock like this as it will soon enough pass your original buy in, as it did for me when I bought in at 2.6 on relisting, then averaged down a couple times down to the low in 1.6. I have averaged up also and sit at a glourious 3.57c and have no intention of selling one single share the monsters posting above until $1.00.

All is just a happy healthy wealthy persons opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.