SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I agree with Krion. The news was announced as part of the...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I agree with Krion. The news was announced as part of the December quarter activity statement. It's not new. The company has released its Performance Rights Plan at least as early as April 2016. There has been plenty of time to adjust to the issues of performance rights shares being issued. If you're not aware you can expect more performance rights and conversions to shares to occur after all the nano-sats have been tested for launch and are seen to be fully operational; secondly, expect the same after the launch of the 3 diamonds. The details can be found in earlier ASX announcements.

The shares are escrowed and cannot be traded until 31st May 2018. There isn't any immediate dilution of tradable shares.

Will it have any long term affect on the share price? Possibly, but this will be mitigated also by the benefits the milestones bring. After these milestones are met you can also expect the share price to increase as well. So if the price drops acknowledge that it has also risen. These milestones represent good news for the progress of the company in the development and delivery of their stated objectives. Well done to the company for getting it done and on time.

Technically on price, the resistance to 10c is a significant hurdle to overcome. It will be great for the SP to get above shifting from 1 pip increments to 5 pips increments. Some people in the 10c to 12c range may be bag holders from the last quarter of 2016 and may be contributing to the large sell wall in place in this range. So it's also good to hear of the team presenting at conferences and getting some PR out to attract new investors to SSG. Just my opinion...

All best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.