SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS Sydney / Melbourne meetings, page-31

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    As Meir said if you don't trust us or think we're up to the challenge or unable to overcome any challenges that may arise then sell your shares.!
    (That's right you don't have any shares boot off muppet )you had your chance to go and ask anything you wanted.

If there is a CR it will be for wages and expenditure something small who cares.
    For the pearls it won't come from a CR and try raise money they will have the cash even if it's from a sophisticated invester they will have the money, guys look at were we will be in 6 months time.
    So if we get contracts any day and we jump up to 24/25c then they do a small CR for wages and expenditure at 20c + then I guess you miss out by not getting in now because you think they might do one now for 15c or so don't think so I can't see them wanting to do anything under what the last sophisticated investers got in at 19c

Time will tell I for one will not sell the meeting gave me more confident than ever and yes his body language says it all.

Also he said BEEPTOOL has 1 million customers out of 200,000,000 people and we still be getting 30 million but you had to be there to see look on his face.
    SAS will be huge just wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.