SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

As you say, despite numerous 'good' announcements, there has...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As you say, despite numerous 'good' announcements, there has been minimal positive impact on SP. Any positive movement has been met with an almost immediate retracement back to support levels (i.e. ann of the Beeptool contract saw the SP close 28% higher on the day, however fell back to the 17-18c range in the 3 subsequent trading days). This is obviously due to the the number of critical variables that remain unanswered, and i doubt we will move out of this channel pattern until those variables have been attended to. I also believe there is a strong behavioural aspect to this stock that is preventing it from moving north with any substance. We are operating in space. In peoples minds, operations in space are historically high risk and time consuming. SAS are at a stage where delays are likely and the timeframe to any notable revenue is somewhat distant, thus, serious investors aren't going to be parting ways with large chunks of money to get on board, when they could be allocating their capital elsewhere for a quicker return. There's no denying that a CR is possible. They are running out of money, and this quarter is crunch time. Ideally, we obtain funding for the first batch of pearls and fund the remainder with revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.