PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

Sasanof-1 Target Depth Week Stream, page-208

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3814
    Hi Andy355,
    I had a quick look at the few maps I could find. As you know, this is a combined stratigraphic/structural play. The stratigraphic seal that is important trapping component for the larger gas accumulation and is critical. If there is no stratigraphic trap, as you know the prospect size reduces considerably. I could not source a depth structure contour map to see if the blue line I have annotated around the stronger amplitudes (brighter red) on map below, conforms to the depth structure contours. If the blue line did conform to the depth structure contours at the target objective sands, that would be a valid direct hydrocarbon indicator for gas. It would appear that the JVP have not released a depth structure map over the prospect that I could find (why?).

My thoughts;
    1. Sasanof is up-dip of a proven gas field "good for gas"
    2. The red amplitude response could just be in response to good quality, high porosity sands "bad for gas"
    3. Note the black fault running N - S and on the annotated map below. Note how the red amplitudes on the left side of the fault terminate against this fault. That's potentially indicating gas sands truncating against non-reservoir. "good for gas"
    4. I would like to know if the blue line on the map below conforms to the depth structure contours. If it does, that would be strong evidence for gas charged sands at Sasanof. But we don't know.

Good luck with your drill.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4397/4397352-6fc4a25fe5835305af0b266310dcc2f7.jpg

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1327505 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 239000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.