PAR 0.00% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sass, page-22

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6686
    Completely my own opinion here, you asked.

I don't think it is anything necessarily bad. I suspect it might be something like an adjustment. Perhaps Covid related, perhaps not.
    Don't forget the recruiting status is still officially 'Recruiting'.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3566/3566143-a0faace112dadd5c80d941616e2912d6.jpg

It's still 'Recruiting'

It ain't
    'Halted, Stopped, Paused, Wait just a cotton pickin' moment (Yes that was for Edski)....'

There can be many reasons why the clinic mentioned that. As Skip mentioned the clinic said something about HO. There could be some sort of adjustment or change in the operational plan.

Don't automatically assume it has to be something bad until we know. Queries on it? AGM question time is prob the best if we don't hear before then. IR isn't going to be able to answer every question (certainly not from an operational point of view) that is asked...I'm not defending them, I'm just saying.

Mate, if I was IR I would try and get a response to most questions but if I'm getting smacked with hundreds per day and I have to entertain all the instos and organise everything else I gotta do PLUS look after announcements and a whole heap of roles and jobs that I can't even begin to think about...well Im going to have a few unfortunate copy/pastes and the odd ignore too...They have to prioritise and if my questions and queries don't get answered well thats unfortunate but the company has its priorities and there are a number of questions they can't answer from an operational or sensitive point of view. On top of that the FDA are very sensitive in terms of what info/commentaries are released mid trial and monitors this carefully.

I still believe they are very much aligned to what I want as an ultimate shareholder, well LTSH.

The above isn't meant to sound overly defensive, it's just how I see it. I do still value others opinions though someone of them will be more of a negative cautious slant/take.

You did ask for my opinion.

Sit back...relax...let's see what happens.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $50.60K 182.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1818 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 27600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.