PAR 0.00% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

TCI wish I knew but like the Chair/CEO machinations I’m just...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    TC
    I wish I knew but like the Chair/CEO machinations I’m just guessing. Having said that I’ll give it a crack and say that yes they would at least want a decent indication of the 008 results before partnering, I think the main purpose of 008 is to add value to the asset in negotiations - it’s not needed as a registration trial but will add value to the label.

There is one thing really worth noting and it’s kinda massive…..
    008 gives a “look through” to the P3 results (“getting the results before the exam” sound familiar!!!). Just like SAS predicated P2. I definitely recall PR explicitly saying this in a presentation some time ago as the rationale for 008
    008 has WOMAC as a secondary endpoint (and this is the primary endpoint for P3). So after only 56 days of treating the last 008 patient we kinda have a model of what the P3 primary endpoint looks like.
    The P2 was a KOOS score and we’ve done some SAS work with WOMAC (not placebo controlled). But I think 008 is the first time we’ve used WOMAC to test against placebo,
    So can you imagine negotiating with a pharma and saying - “yes we are in P3 and here are the results!” Pretty strong position I’d say. So I reckon once we get a read on the results it will assist negotiations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $222.5K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 77810 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 23000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.