PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sass, page-67

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Comparisons between Warren Buffett and Paul Rennie - you're a hoot, WPAR.

I sold out at 3.63 and my average price is now below 2.30. I would wager I have profited the most from PAR in the last 18 months (aside from the volume of shorters). Maybe I am an astute investor that just asks the tough questions - like Collins Street Value Funds seem to have done? Another astute investor is Paul Rennie, who offloaded $9M worth of shares a month after his meeting minutes from the FDA landed in his inbox, at the same time we were still thinking the trial timelines were a lot shorter than they are now. Remember that, WPAR? Concurrent trials not affecting timeline, end in Q3 2022, no effect on timeline? No mention of the raft of tox, PK and pre-clinical studies that had to be done (not like the nice to have it was made out to be).

I'm going to make this really simple, WPAR. There have been numerous promises that a Chairman would be found. It hasn't happened. There have been an absolute truck load of Market Announcements saying stuff that simply hasn't transpired. I can't do anything about those promises, but I can do something about the Chairman promise, and I fully intend to vote "against". I have the confidence that there will be quite a few that will do so too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $74.06K 320.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102830 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.