PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Really good points and mate and appreciate it completely. I can...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Really good points and mate and appreciate it completely. I can see that the separation of Chair and CEO has significant benefits in most cases for any company.

I think some people thought that I was comparing Buffet to PR which I did not intend to do, just stating that dual hatting happens even in some of the biggest companies in the world and can have success. IMO Torpys and your analysis is spot on in this. Timing and optics accounts for a lot. If PR were to step down before IND my heart rate would increase significantly.

I am still of the firm belief that PR as Chair and the largest share holder has the best interests of the company with a long term focus in his mind and is not focusing on the short term price fluctuations. This being said, just because he has the best interests in mind doesn't mean that he is the best person for execution and I get this view completely. A new chair would be able to hold the management team more accountable for other issues such as schedule slips, transparency etc etc.

For all those that see this as an immediate issue, did anyone actually email investor relations? As an investor group we can reach out to Roger Feder's doctor but not email or share data surrounding what seems such a contentious issue. Sorry if I have missed any information on this if posted earlier.

All that aside I do love to see a founder led company with a significant ownership stake!
    Last edited by Ganbaatar: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.