Howdy, (Mark 8:38) For whoever becomes ashamed of me and my...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy,

(Mark 8:38) For whoever becomes ashamed of me and my words in "this" adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of man will also be ashamed of him when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

Now then,,,,, my spy suggested that perhaps you were running a little off track (snippet of wotsup in there ha) and I better get over here and sort it out.
    I hope your Not doing a DBT confusion stunt here and trying to do the impossible and align this Mark 8:38 verse up with the likes of the events in Mark Ch 13.
    This verse here is NOT, the judgement for everyone, good and bad etc = No way.
    We have the same account of this event in Matt 16:17 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father (Holy Spirit) with his angels (shown at Pentecost); and then he shall reward "each" ( as per the Greek and not every man) according to his works.
    Now these works are in relation to His preceding message, not ashamed of him or his word etc.
    Depending on what they did with regards to this preceding message, is what they were rewarded for.

And at Pentecosts, some (each) were gifted with more ability than others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.