Surely not, and I mean "surely not" nobody could be that...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Surely not, and I mean "surely not" nobody could be that thick....it's right there in front of your eyes, Mr Wotsup, Mr DBT ''those standing there'' follows Proceeds the description of the return of Jesus in power and it is there to inform the reader when the described return in Power is promised to happen, ie, before the end of that generation.
    ones actually standing the at that time, when the kingdom of God come with power.
    And the those, is not just the Disciples. And, AND, there is no gathering and No judgement of all.

Your denial borders onto cognitive dissonance. I'm afraid your denial is not "bordering onto",,,,,, it, as it's actually happened.
    And while where on these sorts of tirades, only a few post back and You claimed the likes of, You were not the instigator of these.
    Clearly your having trouble with what your own mind thinks ha?

To even "suggest" the some standing here "follows" the events of "that" other topic = craziness. By gosh, those events are around 5 chapters down the track = another event.

So again I will repeat your failure to answering the following;
    "The problem with your tireless excuses" ARE - As I have said all along you can NOT show how these events,
    "Jesus returning in power, in the clouds, host of heaven, gather the elect, judge mankind...for all nations to see and tremble.." Fit into - Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the "kingdom of God come with power".

And I will also repeat - You clearly have No idea, what the kingdom of God with power is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.