''And I will also repeat - You clearly have No idea, what the...

1. 22,855 Posts.
    ''And I will also repeat - You clearly have No idea, what the kingdom of God with power is.''

What a mess, logic, reason nowhere to be seen, it hurts my eyes just to glance through these posts.

And I will point out, again, that the references in the quoted verses are quite specific in their descriptions, in the clouds, for everyone to see, to judge mankind, to gather the elect, etc. They specifically describe the Return of Jesus in Power....the wording'' kingdom of God with power'' is something you just pulled out of your ar*se.

These verses do not describe the ''kingdom of God with power'' but the return of Jesus in power, but you are either incapable of making such a distinction or unwilling to see the facts before your eyes.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.