And I will point out, again, that the references in the quoted...

1. 22,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And I will point out, again, that the references in the quoted verses are quite specific in their descriptions, in the clouds, for everyone to see, to judge mankind, to gather the elect, etc. They specifically describe the Return of Jesus in Power....the wording'' kingdom of God with power'' is something you just pulled out of your ar*se

And I will point out, again, - Speaking of A..... I would remove that finger hahaha Out of your eyes.
    -------------------------------
    Well,,,,, that A..... you mention is right here Mark 9:1 just where it was from the beginning of this circus and drawn upon from your first post on this subject. Blind Freddy could see it, but not The DBT!

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the "kingdom of God come with power".

And I will point out, again, But there in lays the problem, You have not yet once shown it, where ARE these points bellow of yours, shown in Mark 9:1, Matt 16:28 and Luke 9:27 = YOU cannot show it, because it's no possible!
    that the references in the quoted verses are quite specific in their descriptions, in the clouds, for everyone to see, to judge mankind, to gather the elect, etc. They specifically describe the Return of Jesus in Power

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.