So just man up and admit, YOU cannot show how the follow points...

1. 23,144 Posts.
    So just man up and admit, YOU cannot show how the follow points from Matt 24 can possibly fit and align to Matt 16:27-28.

1. No mention "ever" by me that, the Transfiguration was part of this, despite You claiming this, numerous times.
    2. No mention of the Temple being destroyed as in the events your trying to align Mark 9:1 to.
    3. No mention of many will come in my name.
    4. No mention of wars and rumors of wars.
    5. No nation rising upon nation.
    6. No mention of earth quakes.
    7. No one getting beaten.
    8. No brothers betraying brothers.
    9. No gathering the elect.
    10. No judgement for every man.

So there it is DBT - You can't possibly do it, as I have pointed out from day one.'''

It's all irrelevant, the transfiguration is in fact being used by Christians to explain the failure of the prophesy. That is why I brought it up in the first place.

Secondly, your whole posting style of colours and scrambled logic, mashed reason and disconnected quotes that you claim explain the failure of prophesy are a dogs breakfast - which I pointed out numerous times, asking for a clear and concise description of your own but never getting it, only more christmas tree rambling posts that I stopped reading.

Thirdly, the quoted verses do in fact describe the return of Jesus in Power, in the clouds, to gather the elect, to judge. It's right in front of your eyes. You are drifting off into la la land.

The point being that you going on a tangent and alter wording ''the Kingdom of God in Power, etc, when the reference is actually the return of Jesus in power, to suit yourself....and that is dishonest.

You say whatever suits your needs regardless of truth. The Holy Spirit spoke to Philip, for example having nothing to do with the failure of prophesy yet you just assert it does.

Just like everything else. You assert a connection and a solution where no connections or solutions exist.

You fail, but can't admit it. You fail but persist in your folly regardless. It's like dealing with a child.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.