''No, Mr Wotsup, DBT you need to have a good hard look at...

1. 23,207 Posts.
    ''No, Mr Wotsup, DBT you need to have a good hard look at yourself and take your own advice.

Look, Look, Look!!! ------------------No, No, No, look at 9:1 and Not, not, not Mark ch 13 as that for the last time, is another event = Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the "kingdom of God come with power".

La, la, la, la poor desperate DBT in a panic because their contradiction God is dead. Your so, so confused you can't even concentrate and Keep your eyes on Mark 9:1.
    Looks like Coppo is not going to save you this time.''

I've never needed saving....especially not from you.

Your posts look like something a ten year old child would compose. A legend in your own mind, imaging victory where only failure exists.

Your Christmas Tree posts, bells and whistles and colours, don't actually explain the discrepancy between the given descriptions of the return of Jesus and your bits and pieces that even if put together are clearly different.

But I'll point out again that isolated references to ''holy spirit' 'Power'' and cetera, that you like to imagine fulfills the promised return in Power of Jesus in the clouds for all mankind to see, bear no resemblance to these descriptions of the return of Jesus.

The fact is, you don't want to see that your quotes are disconnected.
    Last edited by DBT9: 18/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.