Satan in the bible, page-292

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So just man up and admit, YOU cannot show how the following points 1-10 from Matt 24 can possibly fit and align to Matt 16:27-28.
    “For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man each according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

1. No mention "ever" by me that, the Transfiguration was part of this, despite You claiming this, numerous times.
    2. No mention of the Temple being destroyed as in the events your trying to align Mark 9:1 to.
    3. No mention of many will come in my name.
    4. No mention of wars and rumors of wars.
    5. No nation rising upon nation.
    6. No mention of earth quakes.
    7. No one getting beaten.
    8. No brothers betraying brothers.
    9. No gathering the elect.
    10. No judgement for every man.

So there it is DBT - You can't possibly do it, as I have pointed out from day one.'''
    ---------------------------------

It's all irrelevant, the transfiguration is in fact being used by Christians to explain the failure of the prophesy. That is why I brought it up in the first place.
    It is very relevant as it has been a KEY part of your baseless pathetic claim/defence pretty much from the get go, despite me telling you in plain and simplistic language, that "I" never once used it or claimed it to have any relevance in our discussions.
    I don't give a rats about other Christians use of it, Your not talking to the others Christians regarding this subject or this time round.
    If your weren't so fixated on your contradiction God, you may have seen that clear message from me as in - Transfiguration, Transfiguration, Transfiguration, Transfiguration, NOT, NOT, NOT part of it.

I'm smelling the likes of you trying to create a back door, excuse, hmmmm gone a little to far for that.
    ---------------------------------

Secondly, your whole posting style of colours and scrambled logic, mashed reason and disconnected quotes that you claim explain the failure of prophesy are a dogs breakfast - which I pointed out numerous times, asking for a clear and concise description of your own but never getting it, only more christmas tree rambling posts that I stopped reading.

Has all the hallmarks of failure excuses, creeping in again here.
    The above example (1-10) was given to you way, way back, of which you couldn't address/answer and not to mention comprehend, it seems,,,,,, hence the Xmas deco's, as in by gosh, if you couldn't see my numerous post that the transfiguration was nothing to do with it, then what the hec do you see? Hence I tried but failed in the hope you "might" see, with deco's.
    -----------------------------------

Thirdly, the quoted verses do in fact describe the return of Jesus in Power, in the clouds, to gather the elect, to judge. It's right in front of your eyes. You are drifting off into la la land.
    Well,,,,,, here is your chance honey, show us HC crew where these bolded events are in this following Matt passage = Show us the money.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man each according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)
    ------------------------------

The point being that you going on a tangent and alter wording ''the Kingdom of God in Power, etc, when the reference is actually the return of Jesus in power, to suit yourself....and that is dishonest.

Me altering the wording of "the Kingdom of God in power" - well then,,,,,, put your money where your mouth is, so to speak and provide evidence of that? Or is that like the one where YOU claimed, I used and mentioned the "Transfiguration"?

actually the return of Jesus in power - As I have said often, it appears you still don't get, understand what the Kingdom of God and Power means/represents and oddly enough, you seem to imply your a full bottle on it hahhaharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    -----------------------
    -
    You say whatever suits your needs regardless of truth. I have been telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth starting around a month ago now and that is, Your Matt Ch 24 events are not the same event as in Matt 16, Luke and Mark Ch 9.
    --------------------------
    The Holy Spirit spoke to Philip, for example having nothing to do with the failure of prophesy yet you just assert it does.
    Got news for Ya chum - Anything to do with the Holy Spirit is the Power of God, OH,,,,,,, that's right, you don't have a clue as to what the Kingdom of God with Power is!!!!
    -----------------------
    Just like everything else. You assert a connection and a solution where no connections or solutions exist.
    OH Boy ,,,,,, your becoming really hilarious now. CONNECTION - Here we have the famous DBT "trying" to align the events in Matt Ch 16 with events 8 Chapters away, Matt 24 which have nothing to do with each other.
    And you suggest I assert = Ha ha harrrrrrrrrrrr, aren't you funny?
    --------------------------------

You fail, but can't admit it. You fail but persist in your folly regardless. It's like dealing with a child.

Well, the evidence suggests it is YOU that has failed right from the get go and also added some additional failures along the way, not mentioning, the Transfiguration or anything like that, haha.
    And you mention, a child, yea I get wot Ya mean, ha.

Have you heard about what the pot called the kettle?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.