Satan in the bible, page-542

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Chucky

"Pear's words repeated seven times - You pathetic little man! You forgot Ha!"

You took offense at being called a pathetic little man? You think I was stooping at name calling?
    No little Chucky, I leave that to you. I was playing your game. You call me the son of Satan by quoting a verse of the Bible and I came straight back at you out of the same book. So using your twisted logic, it is not I who calls you a pathetic little man but God's word.

Remember what Lucifer said, "You have eyes but will not see, you have ears but will not hear."

7 Times I called you a pathetic little man and 7 times I tested your knowledge of the Bible and you have failed completely. You are completely blind and deaf to the very book you quote.

Do yourself a favour. Try and get a little bit of wisdom and you will then know about pathetic little people.

And I would suggest you think deeply about my advice before you accuse others of "the mouth acts first." But whats the bet that it will go straight over your head again?

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.