I do make no a claim despite the Bible not saying so for...

1. 23,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I do make no a claim despite the Bible not saying so for perfection.
    It's not about me,
    however, the Bible says what I say and not what the Bible says.
    The bible itself says what it says and means what it means without with my input or and modification.
    ----------------------------------

The problem with your tireless excuses being that your isolated quotes of ''power'' here the ''holy spirit spoke to Philip'' there bear no relationship to Jesus returning in power, in the clouds, host of heaven, gather the elect, judge mankind...for all nations to see and tremble...consequently your protestations and excuses not only fail, but fail badly with great embarrassment for your claims....not that you can see this or even feel embarrassment.

"The problem with your tireless excuses" ARE - As I have said all along you can NOT show how these events,
    "Jesus returning in power, in the clouds, host of heaven, gather the elect, judge mankind...for all nations to see and tremble.." Fit into - Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the "kingdom of God come with power".

(As I have said on numerous occasions now - When you have learnt and understood what "kingdom of God is with power", come back and "maybe" we have something to discuss).

The reason you can't is because, it's not possible and you have proven this over and over by ignoring to answer/addressing this fact and thus - consequently your protestations and excuses not only fail, but fail badly with great embarrassment for your claims....not that you can see this or even feel embarrassment.
    -------------------------------------------
    Now because of this humiliation and embarrassment for you, your trying to deflect the matter onto the likes of the following;

Just curious, do you have an explanation for the descriptions of Jesus lying so that some people are lost?

So it is "I" that is curious????????????????? Why would someone keep going on in total denial of this Fact?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.