I am pointing out what is written about the god of the bible,...

1. 11,898 Posts.
    I am pointing out what is written about the god of the bible, his attitude and actions, as described in the book itself.
    "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.'' Proverbs 16:4
    --------------------------
    Yes, Jehovah can use the actions of ''the wicked'' to teach vital lessons.
    An example is the Pharaoh on whom Jehovah, through Moses and Aaron, served notice for the release of the enslaved Israelites. God did not make this Egyptian ruler wicked, but he did allow him to continue living and also brought about circumstances that caused Pharaoh to manifest himself as being wicked and deserving of death. Jehovah’s purpose in doing this is revealed at Exodus 9:16: “For this cause I have kept you in existence, for the sake of showing you my power and in order to have my name declared in all the earth.”

That many persist in wickedness is a sad fact.
    (Isaiah 26:10) Even if the wicked is shown favor, He will not learn righteousness. Even in the land of uprightness he will act wickedly, And he will not see the majesty of Jehovah.

However many others have learned to restrain their evil tendencies. In the case with Pharoah many Egyptians left off worshipping demon gods and began to serve Jehovah.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.