AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Satellite images from TA2, page-12

1. 30,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    So the Money of Mine Koala episode

0:00:00
    Preview0:02:39 Gina needs help breaking Iron Ore0:07:53 Why Trav and the Koala like Twitter0:24:54 M&A at the big end of town0:37:44 Why was Freeport sold?0:43:05 Reconciling views on trough EBIDTA0:46:29 WA Lithium

the last one is where the guts is, but interesting background on M&A.

The key line is that no further drilling should take place in the search for Li in WA. Which seems just an attention grabber because surely they're not saying AZS should pack up.
    Also discussion on the price of Li is a bit shaky, as Matt? keeps conflating all types but the Koala takes it back to pegmatites.
    Then Matt says the attention is on Azure and Wildcat for their open cut potential. Good. But is it the whole story? Never mind.

I'm interested in to what extent Gina and Ellison are really going to block the upside for retail small shareholders just because that's happened to LTR.
    If Andover really is a monster (and it becomes open pit), then what's to hold development back?
    Plus there is zero in analysis on the huge EV push and electricity storage push which are also colossal demand drivers.
    This guy is talking from an M&A perspective but I don't think he appreciates why Li is so hot, even if the demand for non pegmatite Li is down it's gong to go gangbusters on pegmatite into the future surely?
    Arguably Albermarle didn't know what they were doing at Liontown and as Mr Lithium said, they haven't actually run a mine since the 1980s so out of their depth.
    I find the analysis interesting but lazy on many points. What is the real angle here I don't get it. Some have suggested that MOM are really bullish on AZS but hiding it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.