NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Satisfied Shareholders

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Last time I created a new thread, I copped some heat but I don't want to conflate this discussion with other existing threads, so I apologise upfront, but I am curious as to what share price would satisfy shareholders, not now, but by years end, if a take over offer was tabled.

I am interested in what people think is a fair TO price and where they might get out. From my point of view:
    • Pre 2591 results:
    I think $50 is a fair offer and could see me cash in. It accounts for the remaining downside risks of sales not meeting targets and 2591 not passing phase 2 trials but also accounts for the upside opportunities of sales exceeding targets and 2591 passing phase 2 trials.
    • Post 2591 results:
    I find this really hard to quantify cause the current targeted markets are significantly larger than Retts. I have no backing for these figures but I would think that if ROW comes through, we could be looking at $25 a share and then if you were to go one further and hypothesise that all 4 trials are positive, then you would have to think the share price would easily, easily be north of $50. It would think that it is entirely possible that it could hit $50 on the back of just a couple of successful phase 2 trials, let alone 4..

If you go conservative and assume that the share price hits $50 after 4 successful phase 2 trials, then you would assume that the board would want a 100% premium, which brings us to $100 per share.

A $50 share price for a company that has Daybue being sold around the world and 4 successful phase 2 trials in 4 different conditions seems cheap, if you ask me but I don't know enough about how these things work and I guess I struggle to comprehend a $100 a share TO offer - but at the same time, I struggle to comprehend how you could not think it would be worth that (obviously factoring in the premium) given the upside.

Anyway, any thoughts would be most welcome.
    Last edited by baldwidx: 24/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.