URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

satoris wrap up, page-3

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Are you sure SP3? ;)

An announcement is great news...particularly as it is 'somewhat tangible'

I think Archblad hit the nail on the head...'From producer to explorer'

Imo not quite maybe....perhaps just a step back from the 'ideal' scenario...or a precursor to a much bigger Czech relationship with Rozna?

As the company has clearly stated its looking for 'advanced exploration opportunites' as well as production opportunities.

I think this announcement was made on the strength of pressure. 'Maybe' in some small part from this forum?

Note the announcement and note the 'time frame'..

"...however no decision on grant of the applications is likely 'before' late July 2007"

That definitely has accountability written all over it and the experience of falling short perhaps on 'other' deals.....and being told about it by angry/disillusioned shareholders.

Clearly Czech is the focus and the company is getting a lot of exposure in the wider communities by the look of that announcement.

What does it mean though?

We know the exploration/deposits are not JORC (importantly though historical data is available)compliant.
    So once..or 'if' given the go ahead just how long will it take Uran and partner/s to get to that stage?

Good work by the way SP3 re the Discovery/Timex Zdice connection.
    One big happy 'well connected' family :)

We do know though that there is 'value' in these deposits.
    That is tangible. It appears perhaps not all 'may' be economic, but my feeling was that Uran would be 'given' 'something' by the Czechs for the 'hard yards' over the last 12 months.

So lets be realistic.

Communities need to be onside. The green movement wont be so theres a challenge.

Will these deposits in some way be used for processing at Rozna?
    Will Rozna go deeper, or will Uran go further afield and still get a foot in the door at Rozna?

Or will it get both?

Ive stated before I was confident that Uran would get something with the Czechs and looks like I was right.

That something though is not Rozna...not yet and certainly not indicated in todays announcement.

So I am looking forward to more detail and timelines here.

What this does demonstrate though is that Uran is making progress and headway.
    This is a huge bonus, and sooner or later the shareprice has to reflect this enormous blue sky 'potential' here.

Just how much does the market need to be confident that Uran will be producing?

Okay, we have a way to go folks, but the situation with this company is becoming clearer.

Uran does have some weight in this region.

The fact there are any number of deposits and potential projects augurs well for future production opportunity(s)

Things as I see them will unfold in several regions...leading inevitably to production...and still well within the boom times and well before Australian focused exploring peers.

Uran havent secured 1 deposit....theres at least 5...probably more.

And just hovering over $30 million MC!

Okay, the skeptics will say they still havent got anything. Fair enough.

I think though that one way or another doors will open there and if not Rozna this year.....then next year 'other' deposits.

Uran needs to get some partners in and wouldnt it be great to get a piece of 'free carried pie' for later production?

Ive said before, as others have, of the 'value' that Uran is worth based on its 'networks' its investment in personnel and developing relationships in these regions.

Just what value do you put on that?

It is valuable....make no mistake about that.

We have just seen some of that 'investment' pay off today with a 'potential' company making strategic move.

Back to the 'other' regions though.

Mauritania
    Namibia
    Ukraine
    Uzbekistan
    Kazakhstan
    And the longer shots USA and even down under here in Australia.

Theres a lot of developments to come and much, much more info I want to see the company divulge to us.

In a nutshell, todays announcement fantastically positive...no its not Rozna.

BUT.....who's to say Rozna is around the corner?

MK said 75/50...maybe 50/50.

Dont be surprised to see Uran get a piece of the pie there as the expertise WILL BE REQUIRED.

And as Uran is the favoured partner it is expected a deal on some level will be offered to the company...not perhaps, the other way around as the company did the first time with what was a pretty ordinary attempt.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Uran get a smaller piece of Rozna and that would be fine with me :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.