GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Saturated

1. 13,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    It could be slip-sliding down has do to with the fact we just saturated the market. The big boys had everything dialed in and then we come along and spoon out 16 tons from thin air. No wonder Mr. Lithium and don't get on so well together. What's the dig? It's just some more soft metal and won't hurt no one but the swinging investors.
    We here at Galaxy are producing so we got some traction while some JV wannabes are out on a limb saying they'll be up and running in 18months or so. I'm okay with the rocks at 18mths. My bet is 2-3 yrs before new brine comes to the market.
    is showing how it's not done right. Their CEO or someone important split the other day and da-da-da. What's worrying me most is where are those silver-heads Tony promised us? Seems to me a couple have been grabbed already and I just can't bring myself to believe they would be allowed to work several lithium companies at the same time. But h*ll, I own several lithium stocks at the same time so what could be so hard for real Pros?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.