saturday june 26th 2010 reiv auction results, page-33

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Good luck Makybe,

Micheal you could be the postmen, I like to read everyones posts but I find anyone who is to one sided has a lack of understanding, Bear or Bull. I posted I bought places in 2008 on here and was laughed at, I reasoned it was an opportunity after dropping from the highs of 2007. I was ridiculed by posters with a bearish outlook and was told I didn't understand. Those investments now speak for themselves.
    Even I think the lastest rises where unsubstainable and the market couldn't keep going now have flatened in Melb where I follow. And that where they will stay or drop a little for a year or so. So Micheal the point is I am not bear or Bull but an opportunist who reads the market and takes advantage of about 5 suburbs in the inner south to brighton. The market I follow is to the upper and high end which makes your post going on about my lack of understanding ludicrious. I think it better you stick to delivering my mail than lecturing me on what can or is going to happen acccording to Micheal. When your generalization of the property market shows a true lack of understanding on how developers and investor go about there business.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.