AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

saturday morning musings, page-6

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    Good Saturday morning read Kanga. To have some more philosophical thoughts than our usual "banter"

Couple of thoughts.

We do focus on RC now a lot and without question, he has a great following, however there are some pretty well regarded execs RC respects on board. Hart, Hartley, Gould...so the overall team seems very strong for a junior

Also, the roadshow was all to existing placement investors, from the 2.9c and obviously to keep them on board since they have had no return from investment to date.

It would have hopefully given them more confidence to hold, and some new faces would have also been attending.
    You might call it a Re-roadshow

They need 5c over 10 days before end of 2012 for the Class 1 performance rights to vest. These are about 33% of total rights, as the other 4 classes look to be hit easily.

Personally I only agree with Class 1-3, as I don't think 4-5 should be anything outside of their core pay and responsibilites. ie environment and lost time.
    These are fundamentals of the executive I believe.

RC has already lined up some pretty good rewards for himself - and so far investors are only up .001c for the trouble. Not great.

1. $40k Chairman
    2. 5m shares ($150k) for joining
    3. 6m performance rights ($180k)- 66% hit already
    4. 15m options ($75k - if he had to buy on market like us)

So he's had a pretty nice start for being a part timer - close to $400k lined up in 6 months.

I do like the options allignment to July 2013 though.
    thats more than fair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.