@burj @chingy @farlap @ingvestor @ruby2@subi1 @justajoe...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @burj @chingy @farlap @ingvestor @ruby2
    @subi1 @justajoe @snakebelly @Metalduster
    @jla31411 @mattyedw @fluffynymph @Andrewst10

Evening one & all. Huge weekend for Woomby Racing (lol). We begin locally tomorrow night with Otis, going around in the third at the coast. $81 on Sportsbet. His first run was okay, made ground, last on home corner, finished 8th. We are $81. The Munce horse, we have a 5 lengths start at the corner and beat it by 3 is only $31..a trainer’s name says it all.
    Can we win ? I don’t believe so. Should
    we be $81 ? I don’t believe so. Will run from one after scratchings and likely more scratched tomorrow. I’ll have a small bet e/w, as you never know. Top 6 would be great though. Craig Robbo steering.
    Saturday - Caulfield- The Toff. I can’t have him, like on pace runners at Caulfield and he’s not that. Billy Egan riding, better suited over 1800 and fitter too.
    Saturday Night - Toowoomba. Harry (not mine), Teenie and Sid. Chris M riding all. Races 1,3,7. All poor barriers. Teenie hopefully can lead but over 1000 from 11 might be an ask. Can run well, will be better at Kilcoy in 10 days.
    Sid - hmmmmmm, hadn’t been jumping great and if misses, will make a long steady run around them. If drawn well, leading was the plan. Working well though.
    Harry, might be the best of the 3. If you can find a replay of his Kilcoy win, you’ll see what I mean.
    I’ll have something on the 3 of them.
    For me, Otis is the one I want to go the best, have more of a percentage in him than I need (lol).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.