Sat.Caul...r8...Sir Rupert Clark.. Looking forward to this one...

1. 7,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Sat.Caul...r8...Sir Rupert Clark..

Looking forward to this one and i have had my biggest bet of the year....

Its a very tricky race and many many chances, luck in running is the key to winning...

Cause for Concern has come in for a heap of money, a goodish gate and Kah remains on board, i had the quaddie up on that day and she done me proud however it is from that race that i have picked my runner..

The only possible danger in Cause's race last time was Munhamek, it was travelling so good just behind the pace and i know he has an explosive 200m turn of foot, if it got the gaps imho it would of won..and my quaddie would of been last.
    As i made a few quid on that bet i have watched it many times(for a self pat on the back lol) and to re-read/look at all the form, even from gate 18 i am not overly fussed because it does have to be covered up and come from behind to fully utilise its powerful sprint..

It had a few quid for it first up and it is now coming in for a bit of support being backed in from 17's to 13's, i think with even luck(thats the key)it has a great chance, there are easier races on the day but for this price i am happy to give it a good go(i have this in single figures with my form lines)

Good luck all
    IMG_4891.jpg
    Last edited by mattyedw: 17/11/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.