CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Saturdays West, page-25

1. 3,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Hanabi, I wasn't aware of Fairstar, but I saw people on here ,who were embittered by what went on there , before it eventually folded. I think it likely many of the market manipulation tactics were leant there . Their behaviour exposes many of the weakness of the speculative end of the market . It is outrageous that a company can continually do capital raising at lesser amounts. This means that holders watch their shares undermined by every new issue . Then company operatives mock shareholders who complain about this process. The main problem is some put in serious amounts at prices near a cent , which seemed cheap at the time. It must be upsetting to see the company issuing stock at a tenth of a cent. And most recently .085 of a cent.So the holders think they are supporting the company as the company continually devalues them. Dispair sets in when the consolidation is done. Then the reality of the devaluation is realised .Instantly the old value disappears, and the consolidated shares usually have a much less value. So what worked for the company , was to the detriment of holders. To go off market , and get new shareholders at an all time low , is truly mercinary. This is why experienced share investors stay away from the spec end, in order to avoid getting financially shafted by the very company you have invested in .What give away this company is the quality of the officeholders which is on display for all to see . How does the saying go , sleep with dogs and catch flees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.