In my opinion, the real agenda behind the global push against...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In my opinion, the real agenda behind the global push against Huawei had less to do with Huawei spying on western governments through some embeded codes in their chips - this could be true to some extent, the Israelis, after all, disabled / interrupted / destroyed Iranian uranium enrichment facilities years ago by swaping factory legit chips with the modified ones containg backdoor code in printers that Iranians were sourcing from overses.

However, in Huawei case this whole witch-hunt ban had more to do, imo, with curbing Huawei's chip capabilities to go smaller and smaller, which the Americans were very surprised by and predicted that Huawei would / could be on par with the Dutch and Taiwanese in 2-3 years. (the Dutch and Taiwanese are two main and best chip manufacturers in the world).

As to the Saudis' dumping of the USD and other nations that are following, mainly BRICS which have been working on it for the last 2-3 years:

What does it all tell us about Javier Milei and his push to adopt the USD as Argentina's national currency ??
    I don't know if they've already switched so or are about to....?
    This whole thing (USD's demise) was in the works for at least 2-3 years, did he know or did he not?
    I'd put my bets that he did know.
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 15/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.