saudi...just obeying the koran, page-17

1. 4,271 Posts.
    briter, take your dark black glasses off!
    I don't PRIDE myself about anything. I am simply a human being. I've read the Koran and the Bible (OT and NT) from cover to cover and I've read much of the Torah, Talmud and other, Buddhist, Hindu etc, texts with great relish.
    My serfing abilities do help me get informed because, thank goodness, these days one is able to do far deeper and wider research than going to the church and listening to a mentally blind man regurgitating his "sacred" (not!) books!
    You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you. I'm talking about the dreadful effects of fundamentalist (organised) religion upon the common man.
    If your Christian "stories" tell you that all the Aboriginal children were treated with love and tender care then those stories are fables. For you to excuse that stack of disinformation as being part of the "aboriginal industry," shows the sort of mentality which was giving that so called love and tender care. In fact, a ruthless, hard, dogmatic, unsympathetic, gruesome destruction of a thousand cultures and a million stories of "dreaming."
    I have no sympathy for softly spoken preachers who go about their suburbs with clenched fists, talking about blood and second coming and heavenly reward, while all the time denigrate and disparage the needy (no doubt you call them "the needy industry" who are struggling here and now with outrageous policies of similarly minded governments!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.