PEN 1.15% 8.8¢ peninsula energy limited

saudi to build 16 new reactors, page-5

1. 1,641 Posts.
    i heard on cnn last night that China will need an extra 60 million pounds of uranium over the next ten years, while Germany, Italy, Swiss and japan changes account for a reduction of 10 million pounds over the next ten years...

So 60 - 10 = 50 million pounds

So on current demand and supply add 50 million pounds from China, take away the mega tons to mega watts program and demand is still going to overtake supply, and yes countries like Saudi will continue to push nuclear adding to the demand, in fact most countries are sticking with nuclear, its only Germany, Swiss and Italy who are putting a stop to it, even japan will continue....

So in a nut shell, if china pulled the plug that's when i would get out of uranium and stay out... China is going full throttle, there not changing there plans..

China only uses 1.7% of energy from nuclear... This is where we will be awarded, china will up this to 20%...

Obama administration, the NRC, in fact, even the opposition in government and the general public are still in favor of nuclear power, these are facts.. This is USA innovation, its there tech, there going to continue... The biggest user in PENS drilling yard...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $425.1K 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 194400 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 155428 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.